Loosing that stubborn fat around the waist can be tough and you might be exercising or eating right, but obstinate pockets of fat stay put. You may be at your ideal weight, but the disproportionate fat deposits can get frustrating to handle. Liposuction is an ideal plastic surgery treatment that can help you get rid of that stubborn fat and achieve a more proportionate body. The Plastic Surgery Institute of Miami has the best liposuction specialty doctors in Miami; hence it is a popular choice amongst liposuction candidates in Miami. Liposuction is the most common cosmetic surgery practiced in the United States. According to studies, doctors perform 313,011 procedures in a year. In case you are considering liposuction then here ten reasons why you should undergo liposuction:
- Self-confidence: Fat deposits make you feel bad and affect your self-confidence and self-esteem, naturally the better you look the better you feel. Often this stubborn fat can be frustrating to lose despite your hard work at the gym. Thanks to the immediate effects of liposuction, you will feel confident, attractive, and toned-down. When you’re happy your body reveals your natural beauty and boosts your self-confidence.
- Get rid of stubborn Fat: Liposuction, as perceived, is not a weight loss procedure and is not used to remove fat from all parts of your body. It is used to treat specific trouble spots where fat is stubborn like stomach, upper arms, thighs, and the buttocks.
- Define your body’s shape: Even if you are the ideal weight you may not be happy with your figure. To tone your body you may want to eliminate disproportionate fat deposits in trouble spots like hips, thighs etc and because you are a healthy weight, losing more will make you unhealthy so you can use liposuction to reshape your body. Often liposuction specialists in Miami combine liposculpture with liposuction where the surgeon removes fat cells from one part of your body and transfer them to another to create proportion.
- Diminish fat production: Liposuction helps remove fat cells and it’s not a miracle procedure that the fat won’t return. You have to maintain a certain lifestyle, diet and gym regularly to keep the fat from returning.
- Collagen boost techniques: Liposuction these days is performed with new techniques like laser-assisted liposuction that stimulates the growth of collagen which is a protein that helps keep your skin firm and wrinkle-free. The body naturally produces collagen, but the production slows down with age and leads to a wrinkly skin. With this procedure, you can get a toned body as well younger looking skin. The best liposuction in Miami is offered at The Plastic Surgery Institute of Miami.
- Give your health a boost: Liposuction reduces triglycerides or fat cells in the blood though the body naturally produces fat but high level of fat cells can lead to an increased risk of heart disease. A study reveals that those who have had liposuction done have experienced a 43% reduction in the levels of triglycerides. A liposuction specialist in Miami will provide you more information whether you are an ideal candidate for the procedure or not.
- Reduced risk of fat tumors: Once you undergo liposuction the fat cells are removed and there is a fat chance that any fat tumors (lipomas) were removed during the process too. This procedure saves you from health hazards of lipomas.
- Eliminates excess fat: Liposuction is ideal for women to have their extra fat removed post-pregnancy or diminish the aging effects on skin and health.
- Efficient & Safe: Liposuction is the safest and the most popular procedure to have fat cells removed. PSI Miami offers the most affordable liposuction in Miami.
How liposuction doctors in Miami do the procedure?
Prior to the procedure, you will be sedatives and general anesthesia. Then, your doctor will make small incisions in the area and with an insertion of cannulas the fat cells are suctioned out. The traditional liposuction procedure is done by a cosmetic surgeon who manually loses the fat cells. The latest techniques are quick and safe where your doctor will use laser-assisted or ultrasound-assisted liposuction to liquefy the fat cells using laser beams or sound waves. There is a recovery period once the surgery is done and you will see immediate results, but they improve as you get better.
How does a liposuction specialty doctor in Miami select the best candidate?
Patients usually have to consult their doctor prior to this surgery so the doctor can understand their problems and needs. Age is just a number when it comes to liposuction since anyone at any age can undergo this procedure. People in their 80’s have had this procedure done without facing any health problems. People do expect miracles which are not possible, but liposuction yields immediate results with recovery. Obese people are bad candidates for this procedure, it’s normally people with the right weight or those who are slightly overweight can undergo the procedure. A good skin tone and elasticity is ideal for best results.
Liposuction is not just for women, in fact, men undergo this procedure too especially to have their large breasts reduced (gynecomastia). Liposuction has gained popularity amongst men lately, and especially those with the ideal weight but wish to remove stubborn fat deposits in order to achieve a toned body cut. Liposuction and tummy tuck are usually conceived to do the same thing, but they are actually meant for different purposes. Liposuction is great to get rid of excess fat and a tummy tuck is good to eliminate the abdominal fat or get a flatter tummy. Liposuction doctors in Miami at PSI Miami say that liposuction and tummy tuck procedures can be combined to yield better results.
Image Credit: pixabay.com