Women all over the world are opting for breast implants to not just look good, but to feel confident and correct any abnormality in the shape or size of the particular body part. Breast Augmentation is cosmetic plastic surgery combined with the science of medicine as its foundation. It is performed to increase or decrease the size of the breast. The Plastic Surgery Institute of Miami has the best breast implants doctors in Miami. Breast augmentation or implants to are used to increase the size and shape of the breast with saline (salt and water) or silicone. These are to increase projection of the breast; it improves the figure and increases self-confidence of the person. If you are thinking of having breast implants in Miami then consider the following five benefits of doing so:
- To feel more feminine: Often women get depressed with the size or shape of their breasts and it is quite natural to feel embarrassed or bad about it. You should definitely for breast implants if you want to feel more feminine and have that “womanly” figure you’ve always wanted.
- Self-Confidence: Breasts are an essential part of a woman’s body and if you are not happy with them then it will affect your self-confidence and self-esteem badly.
- Fit into whatever you pick-off that stand in the store: When you want to have a standard feminine figure so you can easily fit into any clothes you pick up from the stand at your favorite clothing store, and then breast implants are an ideal option.
- Better appearance: In case you want more symmetrical shaped breasts then you must go for breast implants.
- Post-pregnancy figure issues: In case your breasts have lost their luster due to pregnancy, breast feeding or weight loss then breast implants are beneficial.
What procedure do breast implants doctors in Miami follow?
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to increase or decrease the breast size. These implants are placed under the breast tissue or chest muscle, a plastic surgeon must be consulted before considering breast augmentation. Breast implant incision sites are, at the areole’s edge, underneath the breast, through the armpit and belly button, the most common sites are underneath the breast and the areole’s edge. The best breast implants specialists in Miami are available for consultation at PSI Miami.
The procedure takes about one to two hours and it is performed under general anesthesia. It takes
six to eight weeks for the implants to settle in their final position. Breast implants in Miami are a generic cosmetic plastic surgery combined with medicinal procedures to increase or decrease breasts. The doctor will advise taking a week off from desk work. Your doctor will prescribe medications after the surgery. For the first several days, begin with moving around the house slow and short walks from the day after the surgery, getting up at least five times in a day helps in circulation, and reduces the risk of clots in the legs but lifting things and exercise should be avoided for at least a month. After Breast Augmentation, it is important to sleep on your back for a few weeks to ensure proper healing. Breast implants tend to look more natural when covered by abundant natural tissue of the breast. In order to achieve the best breast augmentation results, it is important to follow your surgeon’s post-operative instructions.
Types of breast implant in Miami
- Saline implants: These are made of salt and water and are sterile saline filled. Breast implants that use solely implants require small incision as the implant is filled after being placed inside the body.
- Silicone Implants: These are like human fat as they are composed of thick gel; these implants are very natural to look and feel.
- Cohesive gel implants: These are filled with a solid silicone that has a similar feel to a gummy bear candy; these implants feel and look natural as they are pear shaped.
The best breast implants doctors in Miami at the Plastic Surgery Institute in Miami
Plastic Surgery Institute Miami has some of the top-rated breast implants doctors in Miami. A specialist must be consulted once you have arrived at the decision of having breast augmentation.
The doctors at PSI Miami help each patient to achieve their ideal appearance by using different techniques to meet individual needs of the patient. The use of several types of anti-inflammatory medications during and after surgery can help ease pain, and the patient does require a few days for recovery in order to resume normal activities.
Your doctor will advise whether it is better to have implants placed above or below the pectoral muscle, either way can be adopted depending on the patient. Some implants obscure some of the breast tissue during mammography, which is why an implant placed below the pectoral muscle is further away from the breast gland and is less likely to obscure mammography study than an implant placed above the pectoral muscle. There are new types of implants that have been introduced, which use technology that disperses small hollow beads into the silicone implant, making it lighter than usual.
Light implants will decrease the amount of ‘wear and tear’ of the breast tissue that sustains after the breast augmentation. Light implants also reduce stress on the breast tissues during physical or leisurely activities. PSI Miami offers the most affordable breast implants in Miami. The cost includes anesthesia, surgery fees, hospital costs, medical tests, post-surgery garments, medications and Doctors’ fees.